Happy Hammerin’ Announced For WiiWare

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Happy Hammerin’ Announced For WiiWare-1.052009-11-23 13:49:57WiiNo doubt about it, there’s nothing quite as satisfying as that fairground game where you get to bash a mole on the head with a big mallet. Hoping to tap into that particular guilty pleasure, Gamebridge has today announced their second WiiWare title, Happy Hammerin’.

The game was created by Japanese studio Agenda, and is described by Gamebridge as “a fun party game with a variety of modes to suit everyone.” Players get to swing their Wii Remote™ like a hammer as they attempt to bash cheeky little moles who keep popping their heads up just begging to be hit! The quicker you hit the moles, the more points you get.

You can either play in single-player mode, or against up to three friends. There are three different gameplay modes in all – Mole Adventure (1-2P), Mole Marathon (1P), and Party Battle (1-4P), with Mole Adventure comprising four individually themed stages (Horror, Japan, Jungle, Space). Players will be able to enter their scores online as part of the world-wide ranking table.

Happy Hammerin’ has no firm release date yet, but more details are due to be released in December. Can’t wait to start bashing those critters!

ima say its a bad buy but i do like the fact you put effort into it. instead on buying this i suggest you but as many axe cans as you can buy and get one lighter then have fun learning pyro i mean science.:wink:

Back