Hardest Ganondorf

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
Which Ganondorf of all games do you think is the hardest? I've only beaten TP so I can't tell.

Difiiculty.... definatly OoA/OoS not because Ganon was especially difficult it was because just before the battle with game you had to fight Koue and Kotake who took a lot of your hearts away, so you really had to be carefull when facing Ganon.

I'd have to say, out of the battles I've played, that the first time I fought Gannon on OOT was the most difficult. ALTTP was kinda difficult but after a couple of goes got there in the end. TP was way to easy.

i would say probably ww. because i was 10 when i beat oot and i'm 16 now and Tp gannon is WAY too easy

if anyone seen bad spelling its because i'm using my wii to do all the posting

Last edited:
I loved the first Ganondorf in OoT, like tennis = D
The first one in Wind Waker though was a total mick take.

The hardest ganon ive vrsed is link to the past. I dont think ive vrsed him but that game is insanley hard on the crystal part.

I havent beaten Link to the Past yet... but its a hard game...so Im going to agree that LTTP has the hardest Ganon...I havent really had any problems with 3D Zelda Ganons though..they're rally quite easy!

Maybe a link to the past. The original was tough as well. I really enjoyed the sword vs. sword in TP. Although it was easy.

Back