Boss Battles...

[TITAN]

God of Wii
Dec 28, 2006
Philidelphia
hey... what do you think( for those of you who have beaten the game) was the easiest boss, or mini boss(ganon counts, and in any form) to defeat? the hardest? what about the coolest looking? Overall, I think the bosses in TP were WAY too simple, especially the goron guy and I'd say the hardest was the ball and chain guy in the mansion- drove me effing crazy! cool weapon though!!

your noob,
[TITAN]

I beat Blizzeta in about 45 seconds... I'd have to say that was a joke of a final boss. The darkhammer mini-boss was definitely the hardest of that litter, the easiest being, well, the rest of them were all easy, Lol. If I had to pick the hardest final boss though, I just can't seem to do it. They just weren't difficult at all. Unlike any Zelda game before this one, I never died while playing Twilight Princess... not once. That proved to me right there that this game just wasn't that difficult, but it'll never keep it from being on the top of my list. The game was truly amazing and even now, I'm playing through it again.

Wiiconnaissance said:
Unlike any Zelda game before this one, I never died while playing Twilight Princess... not once.
You died in Wind Waker??:eek: :eek:

Unfortunately, but I do remember dying in the lava once, so I couldn't include that. Oh well, no worries for me... I only played through the game twice and can't remember dying other than that once, but that isn't saying I didn't... I just remember I did. A total bummer.

The boss battles were very easy once you got the formula. The ball and chain miniboss was the hardest thing to fight in the game and the eisiest was the water temple boss... what a joke.

I thought they seemed abit too easy. I think like catching ganon when he ran at you in his like Wolf/Dog form was easy. All you had to do was keep hold of A. Also the big Ice block. That was a Joke.

Hardest eh? I dunno could be the Ball and Chain. Zant was Easy. He looked sweet though :) and Darknut was easy. The advert made it out hard. He looked cool though too

Back