must i keep fighting ganandorf?

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
i've beaten zelda twice now, and for the life of me, i can't seem to find a save point. is there one? is there a way to save the game once i've beaten ganondorf? or am i doomed to continue to beat him each time i turn the game back on? i wanna look for all my hearts, poes, and beat all the side missions in peace and harmony, and i wanna look over at the castle and know that there's nothing but sunny skies and NORMAL people walking all over. help?

i havent found a save point either i wish there was one tho man it pisses me off lol

if you saved right before you started the main fight, then you can go back and get those items. but, if you saved while fighting him, im afraid you probably cant go back and get the items.

It is tradition when playing through a Zelda game to create your save at the gate of the last castle/dungeon. That way you can play through the hardest part of the game whenever u want aswell as gather any remaining items u may have missed on your adventure...

Sorry to hear of these quest casualties :(

yea, after you beat ganon in OoT, you cant save it either. in majoras mask, after you beat her, you cant save the game. so basically, its no surprise.

I just finished the game like 10 minutes ago, and I was also wondering that.

I actually, saved when I was fighting Ganondorf (Dark Lord), and then, when you turn on the game again, you will go to the Hyrule Castle (Dungeon 9).

So if you wanna get all your pieces of heart, bugs, poes and do all the side quests, I suggest you to don't fight ganondorf again, and go to get all the stuff.

P.S: Midna is hot lol

So technically, saving during the Ganondorf fight will mess up your game?
Also, there should have been a New Game+ like Wind Waker after the ending. just a thought

nope saving while doing gannondorf will just revert you back to the point before you entered the door to him ...

Uh...I beat the game and didnt save right before the final fight. I can still go around collecting bugs and poes and all that. Am I missing something here?

Back