Harry Potter Bug?

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
Well, I just rented the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game, and I'm pissed because I can't get passed this part. I might be doing something wrong, but I don't think I am. Well, anyway, I'm at the part where Nevil is supposed to take me to the Room of Requirements, but I follow him and he just stops at this spot in the stairway. I took a picture to show what I mean.

img0655za4.jpg

He just stands there and does nothing. Every once in a while a ghost will come buy and say that I should talk to him, but when I do he only has a few stupid responses. "My Gran believes you, Harry." "I wish I was as good at magic as you, Harry" and "Sorry, I've forgotten what I wanted to say...." I'm unsure what I should do. I have tried restarting but he did the same thing.

BTW I posted this in the Lounge because it is on multiple platforms.

Frogger said:
Maybe there's possibly a key to find? Have you looked everywhere?
Well, I went walking around the 7th floor (where the room is supposed to be) and I couldn't find much, so I read a walkthrough and it said that Nevil should lead me to it and then there will be a cutscene.

dont listen to him and find it yourself its on the seventh floor

nevermind u posted that last post wen i was typing mine

Last edited:
Mr. person said:
dont listen to him and find it yourself its on the seventh floor
The only thing I could find up there is some portrait that says that I need to find him, which is kinda confusing......

Edit: Never mind, I solved it somehow. I just walked of and went around exploring and when I came back he had moved.

Last edited:
Back