Haruhi Suzumiya the next bit pops up again

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Wasnt it about this time last year when I posted a thread for this ?

Anyway
The more threads for good anime are needed
Via Anime news network
A television advertisement for the March issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine has reportedly revealed that the "true" relaunch of the Haruhi Suzumiya anime series will premiere on television in April. The March issue will ship on February 10, and the television advertisement can been viewed for now on Nico Nico Douga website. (Nico Nico requires viewers to register in Japanese.) According to the cover, the magazine will detail the staff and story of the new anime project based on Nagaru Tanigawa and Noizi Ito's Haruhi Suzumiya light novelshttp://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...iya-tv-anime-reportedly-to-relaunch-in-april#. The issue will also have an interview with "Brigade Leader's Assistant" Yasuhiro Takemoto. Takemoto was an episode director on the first television series, while the Haruhi Suzumiya character is the fictional "brigade leader" of the franchise.

I'm growing weary of these Haruhi season 2 announcements now. Until we have a solid date for the start of the new series, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Counter news
the j-cast news website reports that it contacted a public relations representative from the kadokawa shoten animation group about kadokawa's recent television advertisement. The ad revealed the haruhi suzumiya anime cover on the company's newtype magazine issue that ships on february 10. The representative said the group is absolutely not making an announcement now. On the topic of the april television debut mentioned on the magazine cover, the representative reportedly said, "it is a rebroadcast. It is broadcasting mainly on teletama and other uhf stations."

arsemt7.jpg

I love that this anime has an arrogant narrator. Apparently it was supposed to be axed altogether, I wouldn't bet much that it's coming back too soon.

I love that this anime has an arrogant narrator. Apparently it was supposed to be axed altogether, I wouldn't bet much that it's coming back too soon.
It can be filled in the same folder as Duke Nukem forever and a Status Quo final tour
It will happen
But when it dose will we still want it ?

Back