Has anyone seen GT PRO Wii?

UkranianTractor

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2006
Kinross, Scotland
Has anyone seen the screenshots of this racing game that will come packaged with a steering wheel for the wiimote? This is one seriously ugly game. I think they're taking the whole "graphics aren't important" concept a bit too far!!!

On a more positive note, has anyone heard that Twilight Princess has been getting phenomenal reviews? Some reviewer gave it 100%!!!;)

lloks crappy but fortunately NFS Carbon looks GREAT and the control scheme looks cool

i always thought GT was actually taking the piss. the graphic arent good enough for modern day and age, simple. the graphic are worst than half life 1! would be interesting to use the steering wheel for NFS tho, now that game does look nice!

Thats what I'm thinking, but how would they expect people to buy this game if they don't put effort into it?

i0n said:
Yea, there's a few images in the gallery here: http://www.wiichat.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=45

Does look a little boxey, but a thought that all along about tony hawk only going off the screenshots - but the actual gameplay footage has been pretty impressive.
I disagree, even the videos look bad for me in this one, and I'm no graphics whore, but it should be up to par.

wiiCrazy said:
lloks crappy but fortunately NFS Carbon looks GREAT and the control scheme looks cool
NFS carbon is the first racing game I'm gonna get, I was gonna get Excite Truck, but NFS won me over.

GT Pro Series is meant to look cell shaded in a cartoon type environment. I haven't actually played the game, but I have seen the back cover, it seems pretty cool. Plus it comes with the steering wheel adapter as well, which can be used for racing games such as Excite Truck and Need for Speed: Carbon.

Those screenshots look slightly better than the ones I've seen before. I think you'd really have to see the game in motion before you were to judge it. The screenshots at night look cool.

I'm thinking that this game is more about the steering wheel. It's like buying a steering wheel and recieve a free mini game although a little more emphasise place on the game in the case.

It doesn't really..look...cell shaded. If your going to cell shade, and base your whole game off that look, it better look it. There was no questioning Wind-Wakers graphical intent.

It just looks like really really bad PS2 graphics.

yeppp...watched the video....still not gettin it....NFS will theoretically pwn it!!!

seeing as the wheel is only a shell i winder if it would work for NFS? NFS uses slightly different motion tho as its more a tilt than GT. on another note they cannot expect GT to sell, simple because of the graphic. and before you start i am not into graphic with games that that much (weird seeing as im studying to become a 3D Artist & Animator), but it is always nice to see looking games. however i simply wouldnt buy a game at £35 which looks like that. id be more than happy to pay for it if it had good game play and was VC for a couple of quid.

Back