Has the bloody "hardcore" revolution begun??

hmm.

They could release the Conduit a bit earlier. Doubt it though.
Its best if games are never rushed out

But going by the amount of time Duke Nukem forevers been in development it should be the BEZT GAEM E4

That's odd, I just heard recently that Sega was considering getting back into making consoles after trademarking a few code names for something.

Anyways on the topic of the thread, I've been playing my Wii more lately and its only going to continue once more and more games come out. I wish it was like this sooner but its worth the wait.

People have said the same thing in 07' and 08'.

Although the game line-up does look promising, the variety and quality in the games is FAR below then most people would want. Many of the games produced and given to the Wii can only go so far. The system capabilities is just at a level where it greatly hinders the experience, creating an experience that's very "meh".

People have said the same thing in 07' and 08'.

Although the game line-up does look promising, the variety and quality in the games is FAR below then most people would want. Many of the games produced and given to the Wii can only go so far. The system capabilities is just at a level where it greatly hinders the experience, creating an experience that's very "meh".

I don't know, I'd say the variety is pretty good this time around.

We're getting a strong FPS in the Conduit, a gory fighting game in MadWorld and various RPG's that we are not accustomed to in 09. Not to mention EA deciding to bring Dead Space to Wii.

Yes people said the same in 07/08 but then it seemed the best games were by Nintendo, and third party support was not there. Now though that can't be said as the support is actually coming and we haven't heard exactly what Nintendo has in store for 09. Based on third party titles alone, I'd be happy this year but with Nintendo surely adding games later its what Wii owners have been waiting for.

That's odd, I just heard recently that Sega was considering getting back into making consoles after trademarking a few code names for something.

Anyways on the topic of the thread, I've been playing my Wii more lately and its only going to continue once more and more games come out. I wish it was like this sooner but its worth the wait.
The ol' "09/09/09 Beileve" rumor. Sorry, Sega denied that last year. No Dreamcast 2.0 I'm affraid.

Back