Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has this been done yet?

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by Snikmorder, May 24, 2012.

1. Snikmorder

Snikmorder WiiChat Member

So is their a thread that has everyone GE username? It would be nice to play someone and have a good game than come see if said person is on here it would be another type of post game thread but this way if that guy was good and his/her name is on the list you can pm him/her ur fc. Anyone interested in this. I dont know how many good players I came acrossed that made the game a challange for me and I would like to play again. Each name should be a hyper link to their account.

2. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Not a bad idea really, since it ain't that easy to find people in the Post-Game thread... Not a bad idea at all.

Definitely gonna need to make a new thread (for a new thread name, mainly) so that people pay attention to it, 'course. "List of Goldeneye players on Wiichat" or somethin' like that.

3. Snikmorder

That would work it could be updated the first post will be the list just number 1,2,3 and so on. The player will post his/her wiichat username and GE name and a mod can update the first post. That wy we wont have to go through different pages.

4. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    NOT IT

The OP will be responsible for that. Can't say I ever mind givin' a helping hand, but it's just list-making. :p

5. Snikmorder

Well screw it ill start another thread I know html I can add hyperlinks no biggie.