Has this been done yet?

Snikmorder

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2011
California
So is their a thread that has everyone GE username? It would be nice to play someone and have a good game than come see if said person is on here it would be another type of post game thread but this way if that guy was good and his/her name is on the list you can pm him/her ur fc. Anyone interested in this. I dont know how many good players I came acrossed that made the game a challange for me and I would like to play again. Each name should be a hyper link to their account.

Not a bad idea really, since it ain't that easy to find people in the Post-Game thread... Not a bad idea at all.

Definitely gonna need to make a new thread (for a new thread name, mainly) so that people pay attention to it, 'course. "List of Goldeneye players on Wiichat" or somethin' like that.

That would work it could be updated the first post will be the list just number 1,2,3 and so on. The player will post his/her wiichat username and GE name and a mod can update the first post. That wy we wont have to go through different pages.

Back