Have you ever seen a ghost before?

i have both seen and heard them before. very strange and freaky. i think it's scarier to just hear them.

try capturing some EVPs...those are crazy.

i've seen Ghosthunters i doubt that show is real. Ghosts.... more frightening then Zombies

[DS]Leader;1038610 said:
i've seen Ghosthunters i doubt that show is real. Ghosts.... more frightening then Zombies

I don't know...maybe Ghosthunters may or may not have it's scripted moments (like that one show Operation Repo) I'm not sure, but i know for sure EVPs are real. I've captured a couple...they weren't truly amazing, but they are strange. the freakier ones are when you let the tape player record while you sleep and you hear some very strange stuff on the play back sometimes

[DS]Leader;1038694 said:
Operation Repo is scripted?!?!?!?!

yup unfortunately. i was completely interested in that show until i found out it's all fake. i mean the episodes are based on real events, but everything you see is just a "reenactment for the benefit of insurance companies".

so basically, EVERYTHING you see is fake. all the people whose stuff is getting repossessed are actors. i was so disappointed.

I haven't seen a ghost.

Operation Repo seems real to me.

Some parts of Ghosthunters seem fake but some look real to me. There was this episode when this little picture stand moved by itself. Ghost Adventures seems more real to me than Ghosthunters.

[DS]Leader;1038718 said:
And every show on Trutv is real....

yeah, lol. that's what we said at our house when we found out. now we're questioning the entire channel

Ive seen a digital ghost on a video game that was not supposed to be there.
No Joke.

i think i've had it all

ghost pictures
sounds at night
feeling of being touched. .. OH and here's the screamer. . .

ok, so idk what it's called in english but for you spanish speakers, i've had "se me sube el muerto cuando duermo"

what that means in english is that the ghost gets on top of you when you're sleeping. as you wake-up, you can't move, you can't speak but you feel this REALLY heavy pressure on top of you. only way to get it off is literally FIGHT IT OFF with your strength like a game of tug-of-war. it SUUUCKS!! i've been blessed twice by a priest, but the ghost WON'T leave me alone. worst of all, it ONLY happens to me :/

i think i've had it all

ghost pictures
sounds at night
feeling of being touched. .. OH and here's the screamer. . .

ok, so idk what it's called in english but for you spanish speakers, i've had "se me sube el muerto cuando duermo"

what that means in english is that the ghost gets on top of you when you're sleeping. as you wake-up, you can't move, you can't speak but you feel this REALLY heavy pressure on top of you. only way to get it off is literally FIGHT IT OFF with your strength like a game of tug-of-war. it SUUUCKS!! i've been blessed twice by a priest, but the ghost WON'T leave me alone. worst of all, it ONLY happens to me :/
You're probably experiencing something called sleep paralysis, where the mind is conscious, but the body is still "asleep". Basically, when you go to sleep at night your body is temporarily paralysed to stop you acting out your dreams (sleep-walking is what happens when it doesn't work) and it wears off when you awaken, but sometimes some people can awaken in the middle of the night without this paralysis wearing off. Hallucinations are common during this state, especially of ghosts or aliens.

I think ghost are real, but I don't want to meet one. Still.... maybe.

I haven't seen a real ghost but I do believe in them. I wanna see one but when I'm older.
Is it possible to see the ghost of your dead pet animals?

Back