Hax!

Mitch2025 said:
die_cracka.jpg

^^ i think thats raciest actualy. im very offended by it :scared:
thatsracist.gif

Mario Famous said:
That pic is kinda racist....
How is that racist it just a pic with a black kid that has writing at the bottom "I has a crayon" then in the way you think of it then it's racist to see a black person on the streets

m7ticalm said:
Why did everyone accuse Darkprinny of racism? Im not saying your wrong or anything, but wat did he actually say?

Basically he said that all muslims hated the West and they all supported terrorism (which of course is total BS). It's a bit of a shame really, 'cos he was a funny guy.

I agree with him most of them are crazy whackos. Why do I say this because the goal of thier race and to wipe mine out no im not joking the prime misnter of IRan says it. Dark Prinny I agree with you man hated to see you go

Lord Haku said:
I agree with him most of them are crazy whackos. Why do I say this because the goal of thier race and to wipe mine out no im not joking the prime misnter of IRan says it. Dark Prinny I agree with you man hated to see you go

Very well, I hereby accuse the entire white race of being psychopathic murderers, because a few white people actually are psychopathic murderers. Sounds bloody stupid, doesn't it? It's intolerant, racist attitudes that cause war and terrorism in the first place. You can't judge an entire race based on a few comments. Each person is an individual with their own opinions and beliefs.

Oh, and just because one leader said something, it does not mean his entire country agrees with him.

Napalmbrain said:
Very well, I hereby accuse the entire white race of being psychopathic murderers, because a few white people actually are psychopathic murderers. Sounds bloody stupid, doesn't it? It's intolerant, racist attitudes that cause war and terrorism in the first place. You can't judge an entire race based on a few comments. Each person is an individual with their own opinions and beliefs.

Oh, and just because one leader said something, it does not mean his entire country agrees with him.

Amen to that man.

HE THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT HE WAS VOTED IN WHat DOES THAT SAY?! BESides you don't have people threating your enitre race and laucnhing missles at your homeland now do you?

Lord Haku said:
HE THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT HE WAS VOTED IN WHat DOES THAT SAY?! BESides you don't have people threating your enitre race and laucnhing missles at your homeland now do you?

That doesn't matter. You as a human being have an obligation to love this world and make it a better place, and steriotyping another race just because a few bad actions of their leaders is a terrible thing to do. It teaches hate and judgement without purpose, and i'm pretty sure if you were on the opposite end of the spectrum you wouldn't like it so much. And i'm confused, where exactly do you live that Iran hates you so much?

Back