Heath Ledger..

its ironic eh? i mean him being the joker in the batman movie. according to the comics, the joker falls into a vat of chemical. reason for heath's death? possibly drug related.(chemicals)

its pretty sad.

I know i was soo shocked, he was only 28 and he was born and grew up near where i live :0

wow, youre all like " OMG THE DARK KNIGHT MOVIE, IS IT GONNA HAPPEN???"

a man just died, focus on that then later think of the movie

Shame, he was such a great actor :(

Have they determined the cause of death yet? Finding sleeping pills sprinkled over his body doesn't mean anything other than he died while opening the bottle.

I'm just surprised nobodies said 'Did he drop any good loot?'.

Clearly we don't have many big WoW fans here.

Updating the main post in like a minute too.

surfinrach90 said:
I'm just surprised nobodies said 'Did he drop any good loot?'.

Clearly we don't have many big WoW fans here.

Updating the main post in like a minute too.

I don't play WOW but I'm familiar with the quote from another board. :lol:

bigwilliiy said:
wow, youre all like " OMG THE DARK KNIGHT MOVIE, IS IT GONNA HAPPEN???"

a man just died, focus on that then later think of the movie
the movie is already finished

sad though....maybe he couldnt take the fame no more

I don't think he killed himself on purpose, he did have problems in his life but death wasn't an option for him to solve them. He even said before that he would rather live so that he could be with his daughter.

When I read this news, I was shocked. According to the report, his death is related to drugs. What a pity.

Apparently the Joker role played a part. Playing the character was disturbing him, and he was on those prescription sleeping pills to get to sleep at night.

Brawny said:
Apparently the Joker role played a part. Playing the character was disturbing him, and he was on those prescription sleeping pills to get to sleep at night.
Thats what I heard.
It's kinda...creepy if you think about it.
:tard:
It's a real shame that he died though.
R.I.P.

Brawny said:

Hadn't heard that until now. I don't doubt it though. Just goes to show how much he got into the minds of his characters.

>.> wow fans i quit 9 days ago after a year of playing mainly becouse i got a big year ahead of me and i cant c a reason to play when the next expanion comes out and just ruins my work... anyway that is sucha shame he died i wish his family all the best and i hope those pills he "aperntly" had were legal sleeping pills as my dad discribed to me " sometimes people take them fall aslepp for 2 hours then wake up thinking they didnt sleep at all so they take more yadda yadda= death"

I was watching the news this morning and Jack Nicholson had supposedly warned him about playing the role of the joker in the Batman movie.

Back