Heatseeker rookie help needed

wiiplay

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hi all

I am at the very very beginning of the game.:smilewinkgrin:
I am in that phase, where the 1st basic level asks you to touch 1000 ft , 'to check the controls'.
From here I move on , till I come across a level where 3 big transport planes are carrying civilians on an airstrip. I get told to save these planes , and finish off the some boat enemies in 1minute 30 seconds flat [ as far as I could remember]

this is the 1st of those 'rookie' levels, where time plays a factor.

the O.S.D tells me to use 'A' then 'arrow up' and 'arrow left' to save the transport planes. How does this work ? do I need to lock on these planes ? by the time I am planning to figure out, what needs to be done, I get 'mission failed'. one needs to be quick here , but do exactly what ?

some more questions:-
-red arrow points to an enemy, what does the green arrow point to ?

-enemies are marked with green circles, what is that 'violet' flickering mark for ?

too many questions...I guess.., but some help would certainly be appreciated. I/& my 4 yr kid:crazy: have for the time being given up on the game:idea: ,passing this 'time factor' level is beyond me/us . :mad2:

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
i dont have this game, but i ca only assume this...

The green arrow probably points to the objective or your destination.

Also, try some online walkthroughs. you can find some on Gamespot or just type in "Heatseeker Game walkthorugh Wii" In google.

Hope i helped.

Back