Heatseeker

sweeney

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
West Scotland
I am considering getting heatseeker soon. Does anyone have the game?
If so can you please give me details on it. If it's worth buying baisically

where do you live, i dont think its even out in the UK yet is it? if it is then im getting it.

it came out in the UK today! i wanna get it to...but i wanna hear some good stuff about it.

lucky, but i guess that means no online play..... oh well, any reviews out yet there?

yeh it came out today. There's a review on ign but i just wanted to hear from someone on this who had played it.

I read the Review in the Official Nintendo Magazine though I havn't bought it. I need to save my money sadly

If i can get off my lazy ass today :sleep: i shall be part exing smooth moves for Heatseeker. It sounds like it'll be worth a blast.

Well i have had the game since yesterday and i can say so far it is good fun,
though it has to be said it isn't a smooth ride as i've already hit some difficulty spikes. The latest one i am stuck on is landing my jet on the aircraft carrier, it is very unforgiving. I am playing in Professional mode as opposed to Arcade so maybe it's more forgiving on Arcade.

I am using controller setup alternate 1 which is the only one of the three setups that actually controls the plane with the nunchuck. the first you control movement with the wiimote and the other is a waste of time as you control the movement with thw analogue stick which is lame. Using the nunchuck as a flight stick adds greatly to the game and i imaginde the ps2 and psp versions would feel very stale after experiencing the game usin the motion sensing.

One big minus point is the lack of any rumble, this type of game is crying out for rumble feedback and it's very poor of IRgurus to not include it.

I'd give the game a solid 7/10 after my first few hours

I've ordered it online and hope to get it next week. Looking forward to it as I havent played a flight game since Ace Combat on the PS. Cant wait to fly the F-16.

Back