Hello from Pennsylvania

GameCube2

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hi I'm john
26 male gamer since the NES.

my first video game system was the NES i grew up playing Nintendo through my childhood.
i remember playing super Mario Bros 3 to this day still my favorite NES Game.

but sadly I'm not really much of a Nintendo Gamer anymore, after the N64 i got a PlayStation since then i have been with PlayStation but deep down i know I'm Still a Nintendo Gamer, the GameCube was the last System i bought and i enjoyed Wario World & Luigi's Mansion 2 of my favorites.

as for the Wii i never owned one and most likely wont simple because of the controls, i don't like feeling foolish swinging my limbs around.

i signed up because I'm still a Nintendo Gamer, i also still have my GameCube and runs like new to this day.

as for my username GameCube2 i have ideas for the GameCube 2 and have submitted them to Nintendo.

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us. I'll make sure that what you said about will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard. While I can't guarantee that we'll make the type system you've suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration.

You can be sure that Nintendo is constantly at work developing new and exciting product and game ideas. Keep checking our website's "What's New" section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements.

Sincerely,

Dale Thompson
Nintendo of America Inc.

-John

Welcome to Wiichat GC2! All of us members from Wiichat are glad to have you, and if you need anything, it'll be a pleasure to help you.

A (belated) welcome t' the forums, amigo.

Welcome to Wiichat GC2! All of us members from Wiichat are glad to have you, and if you need anything, it'll be a pleasure to help you.

dont ask this guy 4 help hes a n00b

A (belated) welcome t' the forums, amigo.dont ask this guy 4 help hes a n00b
I know better to upset the 'Karp King, but who says you can refer any user as a "n00b?" After all, new users like this one who made this forum can be, in a formal sense, be called one. (No offense to GC2, but its a rule of internet/gaming society) Reason: New members of anything can be called n00bs. But as for GC2, I welcome you.

A (belated) welcome t' the forums, amigo.

dont ask this guy 4 help hes a n00b
you-need-more-skill-noob-spy-.jpg

Back