Hello Guys!

emmanuil said:
thank you all guys :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

pro gamer i think that this forum is nice and also important(you know what i'm saying?people can trade their wii friend codes or arrange matches for games such as mario soccer,smash brawl and more)so i appreciate that.

cantgetawii greece is nice place(a lot of tourists claimed that really)where do you wanna go one day?let me guess,greek islands?athens or what?:cool:

:cool:

I really want to go to athens:)

Thanks fertogo. Lost savior i live in Rhodes too :yikes: :lol: :lol: nice island i would say.

HyPeRsHoCk yeah greece has interesting history, you know ancient greeks and more but today people is not so brave as the ancients but anyway.

Finally birdmaster,athens huh?probably one day and no this summer.i said that because if i choose go somewhere this summer defenetly i would go to austria,you know :wink: :wink:

emmanuil said:
Thanks fertogo. Lost savior i live in Rhodes too :yikes: :lol: :lol: nice island i would say.

HyPeRsHoCk yeah greece has interesting history, you know ancient greeks and more but today people is not so brave as the ancients but anyway.

Finally birdmaster,athens huh?probably one day and no this summer.i said that because if i choose go somewhere this summer defenetly i would go to austria,you know :wink: :wink:

:lol:

Back