hello im a newbi here

zraductus

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
whats up nintendo freaks!!!!!

im a nintendo freak also im from the caribbean and im a graphic designer
and has been since childhood a hardcore nintendo extremist loyal soldier

i remember when i first got my first 8-bit glory machine i had to hook it up in a lil
black and white television with a wirehanger as my antenna man i loved that thing. i remember mowing lawns so i could buy simons quest and contra

then i was in a car accident and used the settlement money to buy myself the supernintendo with the bazooka thingy then my friends started saying man but buy urself the sega system is way better than the super nes but i stayed loyal then
the playstation came out and the insisted that i should get one but i still held my ground the supernintendo did managed to battle the new technical behemont until reinforcements arrive and arrived they did with the nintendo 64

i was a lil bummed with the cartridge format but man did the n64 get its revenge the best thing was the wrestling games i loved itand turok with the expansion packand and last but not least ocarina of time.

then the gamecube arrived and again i was left with a sour bittersweet after taste with the format choice is the only thing that made me a little mad at nintendo but still i did remain loyal for a little while anyway ....i did buy myself a PS2 but when games came for both consoles i always favored the nintendo ones....but still it hasnt let me down in my eyes the gamecube always had more graphically horsepower the only thing that holds it back is the drive format,but still its great gaming machine that hasnt let me down with its day of reckoning series resident evil and zelda, the best game that uses the gamecubes raw power is resident evil 4 no doubt.

i still dont plan in buying next gen consoles like ps3 and xbox 360
i remain loyal to nintendo and plan on buyin the Wii but im not
completly happy the new control scheme is great and if it packs more power than the gamecube even better i guess

but the fact of the matter is that the Wii doesent sport HD graphics wich i could care less but its still hurts the system and doesent suppor blu-ray or HDDVD

and in the long run the choice in format is going to hurt the machine because even if it doesent sport HD next gen graphics if it had hd dvd drive or blue ray support it could have been a contender but i guess they wanna stay original and march to the beat of a different drummer.

i mean the could have come up with a crazy getup for the gamecube so it could sport the wii mote and nunchuck attachment and not force loyal fans to shell out 250 plus bucks for a new glorified gamecube in white (even the gamecube has ports for online gaming)because it just reminds me of the short lived nintendo"POWERGLOVE" but anyways in the end ill get me a Wii console just for zelda but it would be neat if i could see games like METALGEAR,another installment of wwe day of reckoning and some type of resident evil game because those are the main reasons i would cho0se to shell out 600 bucks to buy myself another console besides the wii

anyway that me ...and hello to everybody ...(damn what a long hello)

im sorry for writting so much if i didnt do that my head would explode!!!:aureola:

Welcome man, this site is shaping up to be the greatest Nintendo forum on the net. Enjoy your stay... I know I have.

Back