Hello Wii community

pugme

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
Hi how is everyone, i pre ordered my wii today and should be getting it on the 14th (valentines present!, i have a very understanding girlfriend!!) iv got a psp, a 360 and a nes, im looking forward to seeing what the wii can do!!

can anyone tell me, im planning on connecting my wii to a digital projector, will this work correctly??

N'cha! to you. Welcome and stuff! Not sure of the projector, it works with the GC, gotta try it. Depends on the projector, like if it's an overhead or zoombox or something.

umm its a digital projector, i got it from a pub!! i hope it works, iv just read about people having problems using their wii's on big screen tv's and my screen is about 5 foot corner to corner!! which is mind blowing on my 360!! if it helps heres a link to the projector iv got xd350u

oh yeah thanks for the being the first to say hi!!

Heyy there, welcome to the forums!

Lucky you, digital projector!

As far as I can see it should work..

Hope to see ya posting around :thumbsup:

pugme said:
umm its a digital projector, i got it from a pub!! i hope it works, iv just read about people having problems using their wii's on big screen tv's and my screen is about 5 foot corner to corner!! which is mind blowing on my 360!! if it helps heres a link to the projector iv got xd350u

oh yeah thanks for the being the first to say hi!!

...A pub?! What, like a speakeasy? Anyways, it looks like one I have seen in my school. You just need a yellow-tanish cord that I believe connects into a USB port. (we connect ours to laptops, I think it should work for a wii) Yeah I use a big LCD telivision screen and I have no problem, so good luck!

thankyou very much, im a bit curious when i get my wii it'll come with a wiimote will i need to get a nunchuk straight away??

Mine came with a Wiimote + nunchuck, so i don't tink so. Where's Darkprinny? He should have said ello by now.

well as my girlfriend is buying it for me she'll only get me the cheapest package, the £180 one, which i dont think comes with a nunchuk. ill know on the 14th!! i dont think getting here some flowers and cocolates will quite be enough in return!! lol

might be wrong, been readin a couple of game shop sites and it sounds like my wii will come with a nunchuk!!

Last edited:

The wii works with projeters
or so I have read on here

It also comes with Wiisports

Back