hello :]

Apr 9, 2009
tampa
Wii Online Code
5761-0188-6193-6577
hey for some of you might already know me but for those who dont, im kento and i been a member here before but my account got deleted when i came back and saw wiichat upgraded..
things changed huh?

Hey, welcome back Kento, I remember ya. :thumbsup:

Your account was deleted due to some hard drive malfunctions... All data past March 31st, 2008 was deleted, including accounts created after that. My own account (with 3100+ posts) was deleted as well... posts are regainable, but the real tragedy was losing great threads, and worst of all, losing good members of the community.

Either way, good to see you back! :thumbsup:

i recreated my account with a fixed name so forget about the other one.
but hey guys:] so i see that everyone's account was deleted. thats a bummer.
i think the rate the sig above you thread was deleted also..

Ya, I think that thread was indeed deleted... I'm pretty sure someone remade it, though.

I see you made a second account, considering you mispelled your name. :p You should ask the mods to delete your mispelled account, otherwise they might get the wrong idea and ban one or both of them; we don't want that happening, now.

Ya, I think that thread was indeed deleted... I'm pretty sure someone remade it, though.

I see you made a second account, considering you mispelled your name. :p You should ask the mods to delete your mispelled account, otherwise they might get the wrong idea and ban one or both of them; we don't want that happening, now.

Definitely take Ck's advice don't want you getting banned! :scared:

Last edited:
oh i already talked to mitch a out it. and i asked him to delete my account. so now just waiting for the reply.
and es, ill go on brawl later as soon as i finish my homework. so ill play you again on brawl. and CK, if u wanna brawl my code is 0602-6313-5817

oh i already talked to mitch a out it. and i asked him to delete my account. so now just waiting for the reply.
and es, ill go on brawl later as soon as i finish my homework. so ill play you again on brawl. and CK, if u wanna brawl my code is 0602-6313-5817

Okie dokie bud see ya later :D

Hey 1337endo :)
I think I'm gonna start coming here more often now since I have so much free time on my hand lately :]

Back