Hello

Welcome to wiichat. Go to the cod of duty forums of cource for info/fcs and shite..
http://www.wiichat.com/call-duty/?daysprune=-1
And cool username, i go by the name default since i dont have the game. Hope you enjoy the forums.:).
Thank You =)

That bad?

I took the Standard (for my high school) English 9,10,11. Advanced Placement, Sci Fi, Mythology, Expository Writing for College, Journalism, and I was on Newspaper for 2 years, one of which I was an editor. So far in college (which I start semester 2 on the 12th) I've taken English 101, and I have English 102. It is, I reading and writing to express myself in different creative ways.

i hated the wii/zapper thing. Dx I used it to play Brothers in Arms, and it was just hard. I'd perfer my ps2, hell, i'd perfer the iTouch's version, rather than the wii. :lol:
Right, though in CoD4 for the PS3 (my friend has MW and just got MW2 for Christmas) I get InstaPwn'd
Well it appears you have quite a resume. Although slightly impressive, the availability of jobs to people ratio is somewhat off...so you will have to be a complete over-achiever to get hired. According to what you have told me you will do nicely if you are planning on pursuing a career involving a newspaper. Though earlier i failed to take into account that our planet is slowly being swallowed by technology, soon enough all news will be available through phones and internet access, with the conclusion of no more newspapers.
True, newspapers are going out pretty quick.

That bad?

I took the Standard (for my high school) English 9,10,11. Advanced Placement, Sci Fi, Mythology, Expository Writing for College, Journalism, and I was on Newspaper for 2 years, one of which I was an editor. So far in college (which I start semester 2 on the 12th) I've taken English 101, and I have English 102. It is, I reading and writing to express myself in different creative ways.

Ya, that bad. Take a look at sir-spams-a-lot, for example. :p

All jokes aside, nearly all of the new members have some sort of problem with their grammar or spelling. The best example is your typical newbie using a single period after an entire paragraph worth of words... Kills your eyes to read, really.

That, is a lot of english. I'd be driven insane if I had to deal with english that often; it's certainly not my favorite subject, high grades or not.

... Then again, school itself isn't my favorite aspect of life. :lol:

According to what you have told me you will do nicely if you are planning on pursuing a career involving a newspaper. Though earlier i failed to take into account that our planet is slowly being swallowed by technology, soon enough all news will be available through phones and internet access, with the conclusion of no more newspapers.

I'd only assume that online newletters, articles, or things of that sort would have similar requirements to that of a newspaper related job. That brings up an interesting question, though... How do average newspaper job salaries compare to it's online counterpart?

That is what I was thinking along the lines of as well. As to salaries I'm not sure

Last edited:
We have a thing here for writers, if you are interested, they should have spots opened up soon, and you can write articles for this site. :) It'd be great to have ya as a WiiChat Writer! :)

There should be more openings for things. I went to a forum that had official welcomer, mini mods, super mods, admins, owner, designer, writers, V.I.Ps, M.V.Ps, Then all these awards, but i still like wiichat better. Feel all confotable. And im so off-topic.X_X.

I am asking a favor of moderators and/or administrators, please IP ban this person.

Don't quote all that spam! DX

The mods almost never pick up on requests to ban/consult issues if they're placed in threads. Rather, use the report button at the bottom left of every post (effectively displayed as a Quanrantine sign). The mods'l pick up on the post/member a thousand times quicker than if you post it here, guarenteed.

Oh, and for sake of mention, the mods/admins aren't exaclty around ATM... We'll have to wait for tomorrow (or, in my timezone's case, later today).

Ah...this is a problem. Why must he do this?

The world may never know. [/failreference]

I am asking a favor of moderators and/or administrators, please IP ban this person.

The mods almost never pick up on requests to ban/consult issues if they're placed in threads. Rather, use the report button at the bottom left of every post (effectively displayed as a Quanrantine sign). The mods'l pick up on the post/member a thousand times quicker than if you post it here, guarenteed.

Oh, and for sake of mention, the mods/admins aren't exaclty around ATM... We'll have to wait for tomorrow (or, in my timezone's case, later today).

BoZ has teh answer you seek.

him and that monk guy would be the best of friends. not to mention lulzwii.. :/ wait.. what if this is lulzwii???? o_O

Nope its not BoZ. This is some guy called shyestguy back in sept.9. For some reason he desided to spam, hes been so quite looking how wiichat works and now he finnally showed himself..pretty good spammer IMO..but he needs to get out of here..well it sure does make this site a lot more active if youd noticed.

him and that monk guy would be the best of friends. not to mention lulzwii.. :/ wait.. what if this is lulzwii???? o_O

Nope its not BoZ. This is some guy called shyestguy back in sept.9. For some reason he desided to spam, hes been so quite looking how wiichat works and now he finnally showed himself..pretty good spammer IMO..but he needs to get out of here..well it sure does make this site a lot more active if youd noticed.

Oh. And I saw his riddle.. And Im getting off topic.. And I need to get back in my meeting... Ugh....

It got to the point where I just skimmed over it.
~Martyrdom

hahahaha i got a good laugh from that. What reference is that? i can't seem to remember but i have heard it. A narrator said it or something close to that.

Toostie Pop "How many licks to the center of a Toostie Pop? The world may never know."

Welcome to WiiChat Martyrdom. Looks like you're already enjoying the forums, nice.

Hope you stick around.

Back