Hello

Anniee2

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2013
USA
Hello,

I am Anniee2 and very new to Wii although I have had my Wii for several years. I joined this Wii Forums in hopes of getting help from those that are familiar with the games. I do have lots of questions and ask for your patience as I learn. I will do my best to find the proper threads that relate to any questions that I have. I apologize in advance if I post in the incorrect forum.

I have the older type Wii. I bout it in 2009. Like so many people I bought it, used it for a while then abandoned it till just last week. I decided that I should try again.

Thanks

Anniee2

Welcome to the forums.

I never abandoned my Wii since I bought it; I'm still playing it to this day. :lol:

Welcome t' Wiichat. Hope ya find the forums to be helpful.

Can't say I've used my Wii over the past year... but that's just 'cause I have a Wii U. All my Nintendo needs are sated by said console alone since it can play old Wii games; and new ones, naturally. At the moment, Assassin's Creed 3 (and soon to be 4) is holdin' my interest in particular.

Topics 'bout ghosts and wolves are fine too. But no werewolves, Wiichat's had enough'a that.

Because every other time I go to /forum, I see an album picture of a werewolf. sharethepain.jpeg

Welcome my friend, if you need help ask me but i may respond a couple days late. hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome my friend, if you need help ask me but i may respond a couple months late.

fix'd

Also, don't ask this jerk for help. He'll just call ya dumb and ramble on about how [STRIKE]skilled[/STRIKE] fraudulent he was back when he played Brawl.

Back