Hellooooooooooo

S41NT

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Alright people?

At first i thought the Wii was a gimick, until i visited my mates house about a month ago and had a go on his.

I couldn't belive how awesome and addictive it is and this is only on Wii sports.
Next time i went i took my fiancee to have ago on it, she loved it too so she bought me one for my wedding present. She let me have it before we're married (the Wii, for the dirty minded on here (had the other already tho:smilewinkgrin: )).

Anyway, i haven't put it down all weekend til i came to work today:mad5:

Love it.:thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:

Now mate, are you online with your Wii?
I'm with Tiscali for my broadband and want to know if the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi USB Connector is compatible?
Any ideas?

I know you are talking to him but i dont care.

My mate has got tiscali and he says it works fine

S41NT said:
Now mate, are you online with your Wii?
I'm with Tiscali for my broadband and want to know if the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi USB Connector is compatible?
Any ideas?

Hey, I am connected and the USB connector will be compatible, all it does is send out your broadband connection to wireless devices and electronics that can pick up these signals like the wii,
Go for it pal :thumbsup:
lee.j

Nice one, cheers lads, i'll get one ordered.
Pity there's only that one game thats online interactive tho cos looks a bit gash to me, still each to their own. It'll be good when some better footie and medal of honour type games come online.

Get some footie mini leagues going and stuff...

S41NT said:
Nice one, cheers lads, i'll get one ordered.
Pity there's only that one game thats online interactive tho cos looks a bit gash to me, still each to their own. It'll be good when some better footie and medal of honour type games come online.

Get some footie mini leagues going and stuff...

Anytime :cool:
We have a mario strikers charged tourny running atm but the places have been took.
Also, when your wii is hooked up to the net you can download new channels and vc games too!
lee

S41NT said:
Whats Mario footie like then?

Read my review on it :) cant give you link (maybe someone else can?) as im on wii.
Just search or go in the strikers sub-forum for 'lee.js mario strikera charged mini-review'.
Hope this helps,
lee

Back