Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii in Ajax

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jabroni, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Jabroni

Jabroni Wii In training

Wii Friend Code: 8612-0446-9460-1293
    8612-0446-9460-1293
    Greeting’s fellow Wii members.

I must say this is an amazing way of playing games. I’ll give you a little intro…..

I’ve been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600…I’ve been around ppls (31yrs old)…I own most of the old school and new school consoles. I love to game… I’ve been an avid 360 gamer playing mostly Online. Single player games are boring to me. (that was before the Wii). Recently my 360 died, I sent it in for repairs and needless to say I haven’t received it back, it’s been almost 2 months. So what I was doing was purchasing a 360 and returning it back to best buy every 2 weeks, I called it my “hold me over 360. Well yesterday I returned the “hold me over 360” and had all intentions of getting another one. I inquired about the Wii knowing full well they might not have any in stock as I had called through out the day because I was told they had lots in stock for their Sunday Sales…Low and behold, the sales rep told me they just received a shipment 10min’s earlier…HOOK IT UP….I told her. Before I knew it I was walking out the store a new Wii owner, 360 who?...

After setting it up on the big screen, I called my Daughter, she’s 6. She came and tried it out..it was so funny to see her just pick it up and go, we had a blast…we were laughing so hard. My wife came down to see what all the commotion was about, She got a hold of it and dang she was on a roll, she loved it. This was the only console I’ve ever bought that she likes…she may like it a bit too much...ha-ha….I think I need to invest in my own controller, she’s got dibbs on the current controller.

This is a system that the whole family can have fun with, and fun we will have……..Wii have been converted………Thank you…..

Jabroni

2. DBloke

DBloke The last original
    Staff Member

Wii Friend Code: 8041-7231-3447-6164
    8041-7231-3447-6164