help a new guy

swimmerbrian

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Hey out there. I don't want to bore anyone but I just purchased a Wii on e-bay and wanted to here from someone who knows what I will need. Do I need anytrhing other than the console and controler to play games? I would like to buy what I need so I am ready to go as far as hardware.
Please help
a list of what I am recieving is
This auction features a brand new in the box, unused, and unopened Nintendo Wii Game Console controllers, games!!! This unopened system includes:

Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
1 Wii Remote
1 Nunchuk
Sensor Bar
Wii AC Adaptor
Wii AV Cable
1 Wii Sports Disc (with 5 Games on one disc - Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf and Boxing)

Last edited:
Well nintendo are hot on their heels about modchips so dont go there :nono: other than that if you have one connect it to the internet by routor.Also if you need to know any games to buy P.M me once you get 10 posts:smilewinkgrin:

OK hiya pal!all u need is the wii itself,coz it includes all:remotes,nunchick,all wires and cables,and and EVEN a game!o this is good FREE BATTRIES so u can play right away!!but make sure ur gettin da hole packagge,ok?better check!hope i helped

you could have edited the reply there you have started to double-post on some topics plese stop it.
Learn to use the the edit reply button;)

Ok so you own 2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes and I am getting
Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
1 Wii Remote
1 Nunchuk
Sensor Bar
Wii AC Adaptor
Wii AV Cable
1 Wii Sports Disc (with 5 Games on one disc - Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf and Boxing)

Is that the whole package you speak of?
and will it be a good idea to get another nunchuck and wiimote?

Wouldn't be too bad to buy another, if friends will come round to play, or if you have someone else to play the wii with, if not... It isn't too important for now.

Get rechargable batteries and a charger. I think the batteries that they gave me lasted 2 hours or so.

Back