Help, I'm being held against my will.

SoSo

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
This is my first post, so please bear with me.

I've managed to get through most of the game and unlock Hyrule Castle. Before I started on Ganondorf, though, I decided to collect all of the remaining heart pieces. Heart piece #45 (the last one I needed) turned out to be in the Temple of Time. Quick warp back, run in, grab the heart piece and haul tail out of there. No prob, right? Except that I can't get out. You need the big statue to smash your way to the entrance. On your second time through the statue is in front to the boss door, way beyond reach. Soooo, anyone know how I can leave? Oh, and I can't just quit without saving and leave. I saved as soon as I got the heart piece in the Temple of Time.

It doesn't matter where you are in a temple, if you quit the game you will automatically start from the beginning of the temple. Problem solved!

A quick reset fixed my prob. Thanks. I've never quit in the middle of a temple before. I swear I am not an idiot. Really.

Question for Conninator: how do you warp out without ooccoo?

superjimmyboy said:
Good for you...
Dude WTF???!??:mad5: HE WAS BEING NICE SO STOP WITH YOUR SPAM COMMENTS *BTW* I KNOW I AM IN CAPS. LOCK!

Ahh so there is a use for the once you reset you are sent back to the start of he dungeon thing

and you can't warp inside

Back