Help in Sky Temple(Spoilers)

Manny21

Born to be a Legend
Oct 16, 2006
I need help to getting in the building where the boss is i already have everything including the Boss Key and the Double Clawshot, just i cant make the big fan move so i can go in that building to the north. The switch is in top but i cant reach PLEASE HELP.

actually, i was there last night... god i know how you feel.

Ok, imma give you hints and then the answer - so if you wanna get how bastardly the trick to getting the fans on is...

First, look right above the door with the big fan (on the inside of the main room, not the one with the rotating fans outside) You should see one of those little things you clawshot onto and pull down to turn things on.

Now, how do you get up there?

I'll let you figure that out for a bit, highlight this next part for the answer.

what you have to do is get to the room with the big fan (the one you turned off to get the boss key). In this room, there's two levels (and you can clawshot up to it from one of the grassy pillars in the center room. Look for a little hanging thing of ivy. You have to clawshot the floor to the upper level (so the celing), extend the chain down thru the fan, then shoot the hanging thing and put the iron boots on.

Such a pain in the ass, but it felt so good when i figured it out.

hey snowKFH thank you I spent two hours tring to figure it out. As for those who made this game genius!

omg I had the same problem, I forgot about the grapple extender so I kept just dropping and would have to go through all the way It took me like 2 hours finally I was like omg im so stupid

It pays to take a look around in each room first as soon as you walk into it. ;) I just beat Zelda today, probably mostly due to that strategy. Took me a week to beat it.

Back