I need help finshing the Water Temple???

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Ok so I have the Boss key for the Temple I got the Heart pieces everything's done except a online guide told me that the Boss door is in the main room (the room were you move the stairs) but I cant find the boss door can someone tell me where it is????

I don't remember where it was exactly but if you use your IN-GAME map, it'll show you where the boss door is.

I dont think I got the compass...

lol, did you cheat? cos usually its found in a chest thats practically impossible to miss

Dougamer said:
lol, did you cheat? cos usually its found in a chest thats practically impossible to miss
no, its behind where you release the water the second time but I skipped it since I never thought i would use it.

its after u flood the pool, where it is populated by piranhnas, and it has a door where u need the boss key

Best tip for Zelda I can give. Most puzzles can be figured out in the same room.

The main circular room dive into the pool of water, the middle pillar. Look for the door. It's on the pillar that causes the stairs to rotate around. You have to get down there and look. I actually missed it the first time too.

Back