End of water temple cant get thru the boss door HELP

pbatty89

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
OMG right i have all the keys in the water temple including the boss one. However wen i go bk to the main room with spinning stairs i cant get to the door to open the boss door. the water level is not high enough. How the hell do i raise it. Also my friend sed to get a heart piece u need to redirect the water to the western side, i cant do it ! somebody please help me with my boss door problem. any help on the heart piece wud also be appreciated. thanks

hmm so you can't stand in front of the door right ... you'll have to raise the water lvl in the second room with the spiral stairs up pull the lever thing in the middle as soon as the water starts flowing

Yeah, Skullator is right.

There are actually two water start levers, the second one is on the opposite side of the Map I believe, just take a look at your map and see what room you have not visited yet. This is where the dungeon maps come in handy.

Or you can do it my way! Once I finally got the Boss Key I was sick of dicking around with the water levels, so I hookshot myself onto the chandelier in the moving staircase room. Then I hung off the ledge and dropped onto the platform below and waltzed into the boss area without having to raise the water level:D Be careful though when you fall onto it, and when you have to drop down a bit to get onto the next ledge, cause it tries to make you slide off.

Back