water temple - stuck at boss

johnny872005

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Hey,
I'm basically done with the water temple. I already got the boss's key and I know where the door to the boss is, but I cant figure out how to get on that platform!
I read online that I should be able to go in the water and swim to it, but my water is too low. My water is leveled with the other platform that is lower than that.

Can someone please explain to me how to get on the platform so I can play the boss?
thanks

you have to raise the water 2 times. If you have not raised the water 2 times, then you will not be able to get into the boss area.

Yes you can. Just hookshot onto the chandelier in the main room, and drop down onto the top of where the boss door is, then carefully slide off the edge down in front of the door. That's what I did...no second water level raising:lol:

islandvic said:
Yes you can. Just hookshot onto the chandelier in the main room, and drop down onto the top of where the boss door is, then carefully slide off the edge down in front of the door. That's what I did...no second water level raising:lol:

Or...

On your map go to the rooms on the far left and right. Little small rooms...
Go to the top of the sprial and pull the levers...
After pulling BOTH the water should be fine.
Im confused as to how you got the Key if the water wasn't already raised... The water usual comes first in that dungon

Anyways thats what you do... Good Luck

I did raise the water level once, which let me get the Boss Key, but I didn't raise it the second time. The Water Temples in Zelda games are my least favourite so I was just spazzing trying to make it go by faster lol:eek:ut:

Back