Water Temple Help

xJACKASS

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Wii Online Code
1768-6266-4318-5604
I got the boss key, for the love of god i cant find the door to get to the boss. Can someone please tell me where this is located?

Thanks

I just got in, and don't know where the hell to go....

Been looking in every room, and can't figure out what it wants me to do.

I'm still trying ot figure out how to open up the entire right side of the map. Both the upstairs and downstairs doors are blocked.

I will try to see if i can post tonight i have the guide for it i find the game quite hard without one some what.

NiGhTsCr3eN said:
I will try to see if i can post tonight i have the guide for it i find the game quite hard without one some what.

good luck i picked up the guide today, and it's not very helpful in where the boss's room is located. Says head back to the central chamber. After you enter the boss's room from the central chamber.....

um the boss is in the center lol double check! just make sure you got the boss key.

Ah, I love the water temple, every bit as hard as in LoZ: OoT. Good luck guys, took me a decent amount of time to bit, and so far it's my favorite. By the way, anyone else think the Zora armor is completly badass? Even looks better now that I have the master sword.

venom1 said:
um the boss is in the center lol double check! just make sure you got the boss key.

Ya i finally found it, i was just blind. The games needs somethang so you can look around, so you don't half to pull out a weapon so you can look up and down.

xJACKASS said:
Ya i finally found it, i was just blind. The games needs somethang so you can look around, so you don't half to pull out a weapon so you can look up and down.

Press C on the nunchuck and there you go

Thorgouge said:
Press C on the nunchuck and there you go

oh boy don't tell me that, what i get for not reading the manual.

so i got the boss key and headed back to the center chamber. I see on the second floor of the middle thingy a locked door. in order to fill it up to get to it i know i need to go back to the room that has the platforms hanging down and all the vines. How the hell do i get above on top of those 2 gears in order to go into the 2 rooms to make the water flow?

Back