Help in Super Paper Mario

twizzlers11

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
When you get the Heart from beating mimi ( the spider) and go back to town, where do you put the heart. Thanks Bye

im stuck on that level. I have no clue where to go. Im goin through every door and nothing is happening. What did you do to beat that level. Mimi is pissing me off by following me everywhere.

FWELR said:
go to the outskirts (outside merlon's door) and take the pipe across the bridge down (go left in 2-D mode). go all the way to the left until you reach a pipe with bricks on it. bomb them and drop down. then go right until you reach a dead end. go 3-D and use slim to squeeze through until you reach the pillar.

Fwelr gave me this. Hope it helps, don't rep me, rep him for it.

Without the help of this and some of those "walk thru" explanations, I don't know if I would have figured those parts out! I'm used to the original Mario Brothers though, no side story, just killing goombas and saving the princess...so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I think what you need to do is use Tippi in the room with the big ghost and she'll show you where a staircase is. Go up the stairs and you'll find men's and women's restrooms. Go in the women's bathroom and open the stall doors. I think you need Peach for that. And use the throwing Pixl.

Back