Help...Mario Kart online

keniam

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2011
Northern Minnesota
Wii Online Code
8198-7553-2608-8218
Is anybody else having problems staying online? Is there something wrong with the servers or my wii.....H..E..L..P
OK I'll start a race...and maybe make one lap or two...and then all the sudden players start disappearing ??? One here ...two there....weird!? And before you know it...I'm the only left? The screen says Finish ranks will be determined..blah blah blah... I then I get first place and even recieve points.(not the way I'd like to get them) and then of coarse I get disconnected from players!?!?!?
This is not fun...anybody got any ideas?

I had it before it`s most likey your internet connection or temporarly disconnected.

Thanks for input...I appreciate it! I think your right. I played today and everything seems back to normal.

Hopely it stays that way :)

oh heres my fc 3996-1171-9803 if you feel like racing sometimes ^_^

what internet proviter do u have if it is wild blue get a deferit internet do not use wild blue

My aunt has internet though wild blue(bad service) I get my internet though qwest. It hasnt happened to me since then. thankfully

Is anybody else having problems staying online? Is there something wrong with the servers or my wii.....H..E..L..P
OK I'll start a race...and maybe make one lap or two...and then all the sudden players start disappearing ??? One here ...two there....weird!? And before you know it...I'm the only left? The screen says Finish ranks will be determined..blah blah blah... I then I get first place and even recieve points.(not the way I'd like to get them) and then of coarse I get disconnected from players!?!?!?
This is not fun...anybody got any ideas?

its cuz MKW is over head with hackers ull see there hacked names & when they play they can use non stop power ups with out geting boxes, its not ur internet cuz i pay 80$ month & i have 26meg thats 95% better then a NORMAL person internet connection an AVERAGE person in the world has 1-5meg, mine 26meg i made all ur internet look like a joke. but i get the D/C & get my 1st place VR points too its cuz the hackers in the room some the hackers using there cheats openly & nuke everyone on the map & other hacks use there cheats descreatly & just use the nonestop mushrrom power up. so its not you bro. i also reported the over hackers to Nintendo from there website.

Back