Help me get started please!

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
Hey guys! im getting either D or P this wkend and im really excited about the online play! so if you guys would leave your FCs on this thread, along with your email ill greatly appreciate it! once i get my copy ill email all of you and give you my FC so we can battle....sound good? that other FC thread isnt really efficient so if ppl started their own like this thatd be great

EDIT! EMAIL THE INFO TO ME AT [email protected]

Last edited:
My e-mail is corporate. I don't share it at least I know the guy. My friend code is 0344 5763 6231Name: Fer

However, as zeon said, there is another thread about this.

We are smashing the poor guys who loves DS but hates pokemon, so let's try to start as less pokemon threads as possible :) There are a lot already.

SLrocket said:
did you not read my story?

i just posted it oo itll take abit of time....

btw no i didn't read your story i dont like to bother my self i just read the 1st or second line and dtermine if its borrowing or ok

BTW you should meet dumbass_luigi. IF he comes to this thread then ill read the 1st post cause me and him like to goof alot...

Last edited:
I'm sure the guy included the line about the other thread for a reason, you should have read it. btw, like it was mentioned, I used to like the Ds section of Wiichat, now it's just a pokemon section. So I guess if we don't
play pokemon, we're screwed around here.

Back