Help Me Please !!!

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
ok here is the deal, Brawl comes out in 20 days as of tonight (Feb 18) and i was wondering if I should get brawl when it comes out, though it might be hard to find, or get Endless Ocean, which i wanted for a little wile tomarrow or the next day

NEED OPIONS

im worrided there out of coppies

lol, skip on Brawl? Brawl is one of the Wii's biggest titles. I would definitely get Brawl first. But it's really up to you on what you like to play. do you like fighting games more? Or do you like adventure/exploration games like Endless Ocean? If you like fighting games more, get brawl. If you don't like fighting games as much as exploration, get endless ocean.

But about the availability, there is definitely a chance you gotta get there early/preorder and stuff because it's a hyped game. But remember, we now know it will definitely please.

Then you should call them and make sure that they have some. Also, if you buy Endless Ocean, will you have enough money by the time Brawl comes out?

flight1991 said:
ok here is the deal, Brawl comes out in 20 days as of tonight (Feb 18) and i was wondering if I should get brawl when it comes out, though it might be hard to find, or get Endless Ocean, which i wanted for a little wile tomarrow or the next day

NEED OPIONS
Nothing should take priority over SSBB.

i don't care if the only money you've got left is for food and water.

go for brawl.

I know this guy, If he bought endless ocean he wouldnt have enought for brawl on release date. Theres nowhere where we live tyo reserve expect in town a hour and a half away. We do have a walmart close by though. I told him get brawl casue Ill have to listen to him complain if he dosnt XD

Hi HI! I is Vee Vee! You should totally wait for Brawl, if you cannot get both. I have Endless Ocean, and it's a wonderful, beautiful game. But Brawl is going to be nothing but excitement and coolness!! =^_^= On Melee I am boss with Yoshi, and I hope to keep it up! Everyone should get brawl if they heart nintendo!! *hugs* It's your choice, but I would definately suggest Brawl!:lol:

DONT BUY ENDLESS OCEAN BUY FREAKING BRAWL IF U BUY ENDLESS OCEAN lol that would be stupid nobody might even be playing endless ocean when brawl come out its gonna be like the beast game everrrr

Killa9467 said:
DONT BUY ENDLESS OCEAN BUY FREAKING BRAWL IF U BUY ENDLESS OCEAN lol that would be stupid nobody might even be playing endless ocean when brawl come out its gonna be like the beast game everrrr

ok well ill get both then, thanks for yelling :lol:

flight1991 said:
ok well ill get both then, thanks for yelling :lol:

I would skip Endless Ocean, buy Brawl, and then save money for Mario Kart Wii in Q2. (If it's not delayed.)

im sorry, are you considering passing up one of the greatest games to be..........for endless ocean...

i just died a little inside

Back