Help me! QUICK!

Tjharwin

Resident Evil Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
1411-7270-4122-1402
Hey, my Wii is still turned on upstairs because I am 40 minutes into a level and I really don't want to restart, but I'm stuck...

Mission Ten--------------------------------------------------------Geisha House

It's the one that the woman in Harry's bar gives you. I have saved the first bunch of women in the first house and I'm close to saving the second. I'm in a huge disco hall with a bit inaccessible cat walk in the middle. There is a woman crouching down scared like hell, and there are two doors at the back, one on the left and one of the right.

Both doors lead to another black door, and both black doors have no green or red hand on them, meaning that you can't go through them at all. WHERE DO I GO???

Wii_Smurf said:
Go onto the cat walk thingy... Climb on then you'll sword fight a girl

I can't get onto the catwalk! Note: I said "Inaccessible catwalk."

Umm I just done this I should remember...

Ummm you kill those 2 guys sat next to those girls on the chairs infront of you as you walk in. Then you kill more people then...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH think..

I swear you go near the catwalk and something happens :S:S:S

Do I really have to go all the way upstairs and try again, only to come down and say it doesn't work? Fine...

But if it doesn't, you'll be sorry!!!!

Try reloading from last Checkpoint...

Because I just Described what happens when you walk in...

I was just Retracing steps...

Try looking around there must be a way of getting onto that platform lol I did it :S

Ok, I just went back on it.

It seems there is a small part of the catwalk barrier that could drop down on the right side. Is there a switch anywhere to make this part of the barrier open up? I've tried jumping over the barrier only to get stopped by the "invisible shield."

PLEASE HELP ME!

EDIT: I'll restart from the checkpoint, hoping it does as you say.

Problem solved! I restarted from the checkpoint and after defeating all the enemies I pulled out my sword ready for battle.

Back