help me understand

fartbarker

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
I just bought my Wii this week. I don't own a 360 or PS3. I noticed on metacritic that the 360 has 73 titles rated at 80 or above, the PS3 has 30 titles, and the Wii has only 9! WTF??? I thought the Wii was the best seller? Why so few good games? I guess I just want to feel a little better about my purchase.

I am having fun with Wii Sports and just bought Zelda.

Metacritic is great for getting the overall view.

Those casual games that are selling a lot aren't getting that high of scores.

WTF? SSX: blur got like a 7.

they seem to be taking a lot of scores from bias magazines I wouldn't trust it. A lot of magazines and sites are anti-wii.

you just have to find a few trustworthy ones and use those.

*Also consider the wii 360 has been out A LOT longer.

JAKE196 said:
WTF? SSX: blur got like a 7.

they seem to be taking a lot of scores from bias magazines I wouldn't trust it. A lot of magazines and sites are anti-wii.

you just have to find a few trustworthy ones and use those.

*Also consider the wii 360 has been out A LOT longer.
i have considered the bias, MS and Sony have an endless supply of money!
still seems the wii is lacking in games atm

i notcided this the other day, while i alos notice 360 has hundreds more than wii on there list, yet it has less games in the red than te wii.

but i generally listen to this as there are a lot of crappy wii games due to developers seeing games made for it as a quick cash scheme, so they rush

btw consider me a fanboy
will ride this purchase out to the very end!!
LOL

MANY of the good titles aren't out yet. You have to be patient. o_O

And of course those sites are totally biased. It's hard to find one that isn't nowadays, it's really retarded. XP Rent games, don't listen to reviews.

WTF fartbarker...... You think that game sites are paid off...

Just wait for Galaxy (looking to be an easy 95), Brawl

(and just for you up there, RADIANT DAWN BABEHHH...depending on which places review it)

Yes, definitely depends on which place is reviewing it. *grrr* I don't expect to see much from that department.

Back