Help me!

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Okay I was just playing Zelda and decided to return to the Wii menu and then my controller stopped responding. I couldn't get the cursor to appear on the scree and when I pressed a button only 3 blue squares appeared at the bottom of the remote (the other was fade). I tried changing the batteries and then nothing. Anyone else had this problem? Should Ijust leave it to cool down?

Thanks in advance.

Try This

Try hitting the red button under the wii mote and unplug your wii for 3 mins if that dus not work see if your sensor bar is pluged in all the way or unplug it and plug it back in or hit the red button on back of controller and go under the sd card slot and keep hitting snk intill it sees your controller try all these ok :)

Thank you very much, extremely helpful!!

Off to play Red Steel now :D

how do u know he didnt go on my link jkjk lol
it doesnt matter who helped him, his controller is working, thats the main thing.

The wii rocks!

Wiitime said:
how do u know he didnt go on my link jkjk lol
it doesnt matter who helped him, his controller is working, thats the main thing.

The wii rocks!

True

Lol! You both did very much so. You both suggested the same thing, except one provided me with a link so I knew precisely what to do, whereas you the other told me on the spot, so you both equally helped me alot!

Back