Help Me!!!!!

tygster22

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
bought a Wii, well its in Macau with my bro right now and If I get online with the japanese version could I connect with the US?, Well Im currently in california, and will the wii channel be chinese? coz I wanna play virtual console thingy... and will my Wii number be registered as a japanese one?

What do you mean? If you mean, can I play A japanese wii with japanese games in USA? Yes, But it will be Japanese language.
If you mean, can I play a japanese wii with the usa games (by usa games i mean canada and other games too)
Or vice versa, no, you can't.

:sick:

Tip: you'll get more help when you put your actually question in the subject, instead of the pointless "help me"

lol, you bought a Wii without first confirming what exactly you'd be getting... not a good idea. Anyway, if it's Japanese, the interface will be in the Japanese language, and it'll only play Japanese format games. I think it'll also have a Japanese Wii number.... which means the Nintendo network will automatically try to connect you to other Japanese Wii systems online - not too sure about that though.

and will the wii channel be chinese?

no, a japanese wii will not be in chinese

wow... you guys are a lot of help, really :O
If I get online with the japanese version could I connect with the US?
please read properly!!!!!, thx for helpin anyways...
and will the wii channel be chinese?
my bad... japanese... and... please correct me if Im wrong...

Back