help on guitar hero 3

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
ime going on a holiday with my mate down south, and i was looking for a good game with replay value for 2 player, he is getting mario party and i am going to get super mario galaxy which ive already preoredered, and another game, i was thinking guitar heero 3 because it would be fun to get good at with a mate, do you think i should just leae it at galaxy or get guitar hero aswell, or i was thinking of getting the new trauma center: new blood which got 8.5 on ign while guitar hero got 8.6, and trauma center has a good co-op.
what do you think i should get??

Well, I have guitar hero 3. I don't have Galaxy, but I'd buy Galaxy, and then save more money up for GH3. Since Galaxy is ranked higher than Zelda :O! GH3 is a fun game.. I have no clue how you could buy the guitar without the game though.

only problem with guitar hero is that at the moment you can only buy the game in a bundle with the game and guitar. havent tried galaxy but looks like a lot of fun

if you are looking for a multiplayer game i wouldnt get GH3 just yet because you only get one guitar for it an you cant buy an extra one till the first of the year. Mario Stirkers Charged is lots of fun with two ppl though. Consider getting it.

Back