Help Please!

ChazzyP

:o
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
4340-7487-4171-3481
At the risk of sounding like a "noob". I have registard my wii but I dont know how to find my friend code and stuff... Help?

friend code... ok first you can just read the manual, it is actually helpful, second, you can always search on the search bar to the right, but its ok, like you said you are a noob... so here I go... just go to messeges on the main menu, you should find it there....

Thats where ive been looking.. Its been a few months since I last played on my Wii so ive just been getting back into it... maybe I havnt been looking carefully enough.

click on the wii message board pick then the peice pf paper pick then the adress book then press -

I have searched the message board all over and havnt had any luck and not to sound rude but I didnt get a word of that bonodo

ChazzyP said:
I have searched the message board all over and havnt had any luck and not to sound rude but I didnt get a word of that bonodo
ok, follow these steps;

1) go to the wii menu
2) click on the lower right hand corner button that looks like an envolope with a number under it
3) click the button on the lower left hand bar that looks like a peice of paper
4) click the far right picture of a box with "adress book" written on it
5) on the wii remote press the "-" button or on the screen press the arrow pointing left
6) There should be a 16 digit number there

Thanks that clears it up :thumbsup:

Back