Help please.

Wiime346

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2011
Wouldn't you like to know?
Wii Online Code
8994-6494-1246-8660
On my wii,When I was changing the sensor bar sensitivity.I accidently pressed the "-" button & didn't notice.So now there is no hand & all I can do is turn it on.I think I ruined my wii.:sick::frown5::frown5::sick::sick::frown5:What should I do.Because I don't have money to blow on another Wii.

Yes,& the hand still didn't show up.Someone please help me.I don't want to be a...a...a WII-LESS FREAK!!!!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited:
There is no way that doing that would totally ruin your wii. Nintendo is smarter than that. Is your sensor bar fully plugged in? Interference?

There is no way that doing that would totally ruin your wii. Nintendo is smarter than that. Is your sensor bar fully plugged in? Interference?
It's plugged in & there is no interference.Please help me! I love my wii & I don't want to get rid of it! :lovewii::frown5:

First of all, check your battery remotes. There must be something interfering with the wiimote camera. SENSITIVITY DOESNT AFFECT IF THE CURSOR IS THERE OR NOT, only how "sensitive" the wii is to your movements...obviously.

Actually, if the sensitivity is maximum (if you're really close) or minimum (if you're far away), your cursor can and will disappear. Of course, if the cursor won't reappear at very close proximity or a room's distance away, then yes, the problem shouldn't be the sensitivity.

I had the same problem! Glad you can fix it!! I will be saving this for future references! lol:papermario::yesnod:

Back