help plz asap

whatthefreak

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
I am at the part where ur climbing the hill to death mountain. I got to the part where the gorons r firing fire arrows at u. my shield got hit and it burned up. so i went to read a strategy guide off the internet to see if i could get a new shield. it said i could buy a hylian sheild from malo in kakariko village for 200 rupees. but i couldn't find malo anywhere in kakariko village. i looked in all of the buildings though many of them were locked. can someone tell me where to find him please. i am typing this on the wii and i would like to get back to the game asap.us so plz answer my question asap.

Malo is near the shaman guys house...he has taken over the abbandoned shop. There should be a kid standing outside...he will sell it you inside. I hope that made sense.

still cant find it. is it still possible to get after u get the iron boots.us if so where is he in the village north south northwest etc. and in case i still cant find it is there any other place to get the hylian shield.net

You know the spring in the villiage where you meet the light bird? Go to that spring...then look north. It is the first building on the right.

i went out to hyrule field and got a letter about a ne kakriako shop with a special item but when i went back it was still locked

Yup..that would be it...it was day when i did it so...i didnt think about that...sorry mate

i never paid attention to they time of day in the game about how long is night in game

Back