Help ! Stuck on 1st Galaxy

Jackfrost

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2007
I belive that my son and I are stuck.

We are on our first galaxy (Dino something ??) and we are on the meteor or planet/rock with this half hatched out of the egg dino (??).

The creature seems to walk around in a half hatched egg with a tail that ends in a watermellon type ball. It keeps on walking around, but we do not seem to able to kill it or do something to get off this "rock"

What do we do ?????

Thanks !

Yes, that's right. You run up to the round brown thing on the end of his tail and spin. Repeat this three times and Bob's your uncle.

Yes, spinning near the tail causes it to fly up and hit the bad guy.
Careful though, after each time, the speed increases so its not a complete cakewalk.

you can throw the star bits at him in his mouth to slow him down a little. make sure you run straight & not sideways or he will catch you.

I'm pretty sure that's not constructive criticism. Leave him alone, its just one minor hiccup at the start of the game. He got this far, that's a good sign right. You don't want to turn him off playing this game, its inhumane to cause someone to miss out on an experience as good as this one.

Ur right im sry it really is a good game jsut tke ur time and ull figure it out:wink:

yeah just shake the wii remote at the tail and it will swing up and hit the egg off of him then to kill him repeat the process but he gets faster so it harder to get behind him

No joke, go easy on the guy......not everyone is a game master *LOL* It just means he'll enjoy the hell out of the game, since he'll take longer to finish it, I envy him actually :p

I couldn't figure out this part either, I just kept walking around and around going "WTF??" until my husband suggested giving the tail a spinning whack. I'm sure I would have figured it out "by accident" eventually but not everything is easy to grasp if you don't play a lot of games.

Don't worry JackFrost, you'll have fun with the rest of the game!

Well usually in games like this when they teach you a new move or something they are going to use it on the next Boss or something. So in the first galaxy we gained the spin move and now they want us to use it. :)

Do a spining attack on the tail and it comes out and chases you, slip past it 3-4 times and wack his tail with the spinning attack, and you should have defeated hime, hope that helps!!

Back