HELP!!!!! with Tiger Woods 08

RickDel

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
I've swung the club 200 times and can't get through the practice. I"m turing the club / controller while I'm swinging, but it's NOT working. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.... PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks - Rick

Last edited:
Don't turn it while you are swinging. Turn it before the swing and swing with it turned. You might also turn on easy mode, which eliminates the fade & draw.

OMG!!!! another 200 F@#$ing swings and NOTHING!!! I already HATE this game!!! Seriously, it can't be this hard....

I've used EVERY conbination imaginable. I can put the ball on the fairway NO PROBLEM, but not the green (where the cup is). I'm aiming, twisting my club to the left prior to the swing, and hitting the ball 320 yards onto the fairway but it keeps saying I can do better. HOW?!?! I'm really starting to think there may be something wrong with my game.

OH, and I'm not sure I can even change the settings, because this is still PRACTICE!!!

Thanks Again

Last edited:
It's all in the left hand. Let it do the work and let the right hand go along for a ride. Assuming your right handed.

Well, I honestly feel I'm hitting it correctly... I'm just pissed because I can't find any help ANYWHERE on this (that's how basic it is)... Do you know the objective of this practise??? The directions say "aim right", so am I supposed to put the aiming circle in the woods and try to hit/draw the ball to the left of the aiming circle??? Or am I supposed to be getting on the green??? What is supposed to happen???? I'm hitting the ball on the fairway consistently, but that's NOT good enough??? WHY NOT?????

I felt the same way the first couple of days I owned the game. Although I got the hang of it after a few hours. Now I am an ace. You don't swing it as if it is a REAL club, you'll shank it every time, go a little more sslloowwllyy and smooth, very smooth. The key is left hand doing the work. I wish I could show you. No idea of the objective of the practice, i guess to make sure the user knows how to hit it before sending him off to the action.

How long have you had the game??

First off, thanks for the help

I recieved the game in the mail today, and I EASILY went through the first two practise shots, but have spent at least 2 1/2 hours swinging away at the draw screen. I'd pretty much given up and concidered my game must be defective until I read your reply, so I guess I'll give it another shot; although, I really can't see how I can do it any differently. I've gotten so good now that I can put the ball in the EXACT same spot on the fairway pretty consistently.

I'm putting the aiming point in the middle of the fairway and I'm making a smooth backstroke, while twisting the controller to the left before hitting the ball. Like I said, I'm consistently hitting the ball on the fairway (approx 300+ yards). I'm just not sure what else it wants me to do?!?!

I had to aim the ball into the woods and draw/fade it back into the fairway...

Try swinging with one hand, too.......dominant hand of course.........much easier to do those tutorial shots....and make sure that in the options you're setup for the correct handedness....left or right.......

Back