Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Helping getting Online

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Eddienoteddy, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Eddienoteddy

Eddienoteddy mii love wii

Wii Friend Code: 1656-4947-1080-8284
    1656-4947-1080-8284
    I got my DS lite yesterday and i have a wireless network at home via a Netgear router

I also have a PSP and i have never had any trouble connecting with that

i tried to configure my settings for Wi-Fi and it failed due to error 52000

I went into my Netgear settings and messed with a lot of the settings but still could not get it to connect

When i get home i'm going to try everything again and make sure i follow the instructions perfectly..but for now does anyone have any ideas for a quick fix? if you've run into this same problem before

also why is the DS a more complex procedure to go online vs PSP?

2. FFS!

FFS! WiiChat Member

ye mate i had this same problem a few weeks back but heres wat u do to fix it -
    wat im guessing u did is go to auto connect or find connection or watever, and its found it then u try to connect and it sez error 52000. What u have to do is manually enter ur ip settings into the settings for wi-fi.To do this, u look at the settings it asks for in the wi-fi settings (IP, gateway, DNS etc). U then go to start menu on ur computer, then go to run. delete watever text is in the run box then type in "ipconfig". This will then tell u the 4 (or 3 cuz i didnt need DNS 2) numbers u need and after u enter and save those settings on ur ds it should connect fine to wi-fi.