Need help getting online

Merforga

I'm Wii-tarded!!!
May 12, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
5482-7970-2099-9341
Hey guys, I have just recently purchased my DS Lite w/ Pokemon Diamond. Up until about 2 days ago, I was able to go online in Pkmn fine (I could go in the GTS, etc.). And in the last couple of days, I just cannot connect online. I try the WFC settings in the Pkmn menu, but I keep getting error codes. I have tried Nintendo's tech support page and their WiFi site, and it did not help much. I was hoping someone here could help me out. My router is a D-Link DI-524.

I would also like to add that this is not the first problem with my DS Lite. The volume feature also does not work (it stays on max no matter what I set it at, draining my battery too fast), and I am exchanging my DS Lite in a couple of days. So if it is a problem w/ the DS Lite, then I will have it exchanged soon, otherwise I need your help guys (and girls)!:aureola:

Last edited:
So your'e trading in your DS Lite for a DS. I don't see any sense in that. I'd call Nintendo to redeem a warranty.

sherwood3570 said:
So your'e trading in your DS Lite for a DS. I don't see any sense in that. I'd call Nintendo to redeem a warranty.
No no no, I meant DS Lite lol. It's just quicker to say DS than DS Lite. I'll fix that.

Back