Here I am

Yay we are all saved.

Welcome to WiiChat.
I have been waiting for your arrival.

ok i couple things to say here:
-dont have a ds
-why like ssbb so much lol (not saying i dont)
-why are you saved?
-and thanks for the big welcome seems like family here i like that :)

haha i declare you awesome in my book lmao :cool:

well anyway I think i have met most people and its a pleasure to be here and btw can someone PM me maybe about this whole mii mingle thing i tried reading some stuff but i just didnt get it

brian15 said:
Will wii online have a headset or not?
ok i dont think i meant that lol but w/e i think i get it now im not sure thoo i will experiment tonight or tomarow

If you want your mii's to mingle make sure you have your settings set to travel and set the Mii's to mingle. Oh and welcome to the forum Zewpk. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Syntax said:
If you want your mii's to mingle make sure you have your settings set to travel and set the Mii's to mingle. Oh and welcome to the forum Zewpk. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.
well thank you i will be sure to be quite nice to you and suck up since your a mod...wait nvm lmao thanks thoo

Hey Buddy! Welcome to the site! I hope ya stay around for awhile and that you enjoy it here. Follow the forum rules and you'll make out just fine around here. Later.

Oh and btw, I recommend you buying Guitar Hero 3 as well. It's going to be an amazing game.

ARav989 said:
Hey Buddy! Welcome to the site! I hope ya stay around for awhile and that you enjoy it here. Follow the forum rules and you'll make out just fine around here. Later.

Oh and btw, I recommend you buying Guitar Hero 3 as well. It's going to be an amazing game.
OMFG i know i cant wait for it so badly i have guitar hero 1,2, and rock the 80s for ps2

I actually don't own any of the previous games. Although I used to always play them at my friends house and I loved it. well if you want to continue this conversation, PM me or message me by aim because I do not want to go to far off of topic.

Back