Here's to Gamecube

wiiwillstand

A Previous Member
Feb 3, 2007
Amherstburg, Ont. Canada
Wii Online Code
8273-4042-4006-4041
Just felt that we should have one great thread dedicated to remembering the gamecube's long run of success. It gave us years of enjoyment and great gaming, and now that it's final chapter is coming to a close, we should all just sit back, chat, and remember the good times we had and still have of the Gamecube.

*Cheers to Super Smash Bros. Melee, quite possibly the greatest fighting game to the present day!*

I'm a nintendo fan and all but...the gamecube kinda sucked. I don't think "success" is the right word.

Go Wii!

^^^^Agree I had a PS2 and Game cube the only thing I liked about the cube was the Resident Evil series and of course Mario/Zelda but besides that I got more use out of my PS2

blogman54 said:
^^^^Agree I had a PS2 and Game cube the only thing I liked about the cube was the Resident Evil series and of course Mario/Zelda but besides that I got more use out of my PS2

I agree, RE4 is one of my all time favorite games.

well this thread sure backfired

GC GAVE ME RESIDENT EVILS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO THE PS2 AND FIND ALL THE OLD ONES!!!
woohoo!

i had 60+ gamecube games (now down to 15) and had 25 PS2 games (now closer to 17-20) and say i enjoyed the gamecube much more. Just never gave up on it.

melee, paper mario, wind waker heres to you

Gamecube was my only (home) system, and it was great. Viewtiful Joe is one of my favorites.

Nintendo fans should love all nintendo consoles and handhelds. The Nintendo Gamecube is no exception. Even if any of you say it sucked, I think it was awesome. Call me lame or whatever you like, gamecube was a great console.

Super Smash Bros. Melee was my personal favorite, as I'm sure most of you love that game too. The new Nintendo Wii is awesome right now, but since this thread is about the gamecube, we should take the time to acknowledge it. Nintendo put a lot of effort into making the whole Nintendo franchise into what it is today. All consoles, handhelds, and games contributed. NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, and now the Nintendo Wii. The Game & Watch, The Gameboy line, the Nintendo Ds, etc.
This is a thread to recognize the era of the Gamecube. Sure, it may not have stood a chance against the PS2 or the Xbox in your opinions, but in my personal opinion, Gamecube mopped the floor with them.

You may be disappointed with the gamecube but, again, that's your opinion. I thought it was great, and always will be. Why bash the gamecube? It was successful in my eyes. Hardcore nintendo fans aren't supposed to be bashing their favorite video game creators. Remember if it weren't for them, there wouldn't even be a playstation or xbox. Nintendo deserves its credit and I stand behind them all the time with my fullest support.

My ranting right now, may be annoying, but I just want you all to understand, Nintendo did a fantastic job with the Nintendo Gamecube, and they should be quite proud of themselves.

I had fun with my GC. I agree on the best fighting game ever: Super Smash Brothers Melee.. awesome, also zelda and metroid.

good times

People here are not giving the GC enough credit. I had hours of fun with it. I probably played the GC more in 6 months than I did with the PS2 in 2 years.

Back