Here's to Gamecube

I have bought 3-4 games for the GC after I got my Wii... RESI4 and battalion wars being one of them, they rock hard

Paper Mario: the Thousand year Door was on Gamevube and it is THE BEST GAME I have ever played. I think Super Paper Mario looks nice. Super Mario Galaxy will top every other game made if it is as good as it seems

Nfanboy said:
Paper Mario: the Thousand year Door was on Gamevube and it is THE BEST GAME I have ever played. I think Super Paper Mario looks nice. Super Mario Galaxy will top every other game made if it is as good as it seems
that's how i like to here it bro. this is gonna be a great year for mario and all his fans, can't wait!

Thousand Year Door was an amazing, so was Sunshine. Gamecube rocked. Even if it didn't do goo in sales, its pride, its games. . .everything! it was just awesome. . plain awesome. Good job Nintendo!

N I N T E N D O!!! i own a ps2. i was rank #16 in the world for metal gear solid 3 subsistence. i own an xbox (raping lvl 30's on my 2 month trial. and i own the nintendo gamecube and i have to say i got a bit tired w/ metrois, but the handhelds are awsome. i regrettably never played paper mario. but i kno this, windwaker and ssbm were my strongpoints, favorites, and BEST games ive EVER played.

noobies beware, ima come headhunting in Brawl. and to the top of ranks i WILL ascend

SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! was the best game i Ever played and the only one i wont trade in.

cheers to nintendo, for starting gaming the REAl way, creating compitition, and STILL pwning them til this day. go go go!!!

no ima go play some metroid fusion =p

Gamecube didn't do great in sales, but the Gamecube was great in my opinion. Like I have said, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is the best game I have ever player, and it was on GC. Also I liked Mario party 6 & 7. Also Melee was fun, but no GC game can compare to The Thousand Year Door. After looking at some footage of Super Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario looks like a great game. I also saw some more footage of Super Mario Galaxy, and I really really really want the game. I also saw s a video of Metroid Prime 3 and it looks good. No Animal Crossing Wii footage? I really want the game.

I got my GC first out of the 6th gen games, then PS2, then last, and definately least, Fag-Box.
I think I only got the cube for ssbm, Sonic, StarFox, and Bloody Roar...
1st PS2
2nd GC
99th coc*-box

hotpotato78 said:
the gamecube would have been a big hit if it had online play. But it did not sucked. Ps2 just had more games and online play.
"sry for double post"
GC did have online, but only for one game...Fantasy Star Online....thats it....WTF?

Back