hey all

hottaco

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
hey I just joined this forum in hope of getting information on how to get a wii. Ive called about 5 different best buys and they're all sold out. one told me that they got a shipment in last tuesday of 3 and they lasted 5 minutes.

after getting bored with calling all the best buy stores i thought i might play a little joke and ask if they had any weed instead of saying wii. I must have said "weed" 3 or 4 times and the guy still thought I was saying "wii".

btw the reason Im only trying best buy is to use up some of my gift cards I have. Any help on how to get a wii from best buy would be much appreciated.

I found mine completely by luck. I went into a bestbuy 1 day. Bought some stuff and on my way out i saw ups delivering package. I overheard the guy say somthing about wii so i followed the guy with all the packages in (he kept looking back thinking im crazy) and when he began unloading i took 1

I like tacos too! haha I laugh at that at my wal-mart 20 xbox-360s 5 ps3s and about 15 wiis.

Have you tried through their website? Most retailers that use gift cards let you redeem them through the online versions of the store. Good luck, I hope you get one soon!

Yeah, but the thing is theyre not accepting orders because of their limited availability.

Back